There was so much good news this week, we decided to do a news roundup show. Here’s what’s in the episode:
- Some lady with a CHP in Detroit shoots at a fleeing shoplifter.
- There’s anti-campus carry protest being organized in Texas where the organizers are going to carry around giant adult toys to protest guns. Not sure how that makes any sense at all, but it’s supposedly happening.
- A dude in SC shoots someone robbing the Waffle House where he’s trying to enjoy a peaceful breakfast.
- A lady in Indiana stops a not-so-determined home intruder with her sword.
- A guy on Reddit wants to be an IDPA member, but he can’t figure out how much it costs.