If you’ve made it this far to part 6, you must be interested in competitive shooting, and I’m certain that you have some questions that I haven’t answered yet. Here’s some additional resources:
For a full year (from May of 2015 until May of 2016) I did a daily Q&A podcast where I answered questions from podcast listeners every day. I think it’s a great resource for answering any questions you’ve got about competitive shooting.
Triangle Tactical Podcast Episodes:
- Episode 127: Interview with USPSA Production National Champion Ben Steoger
- Episode 107: Interview with USPSA Grand Master Steve Anderson
- Episode 69: Am I Ready to Shoot my First Match?
- Episode 67: Listener Feedback
- Episode 66: Dry Fire
- Episode 64: Skills vs. Tools
- Episode 52: 3-Gun for Beginners
- Episode 23: USPSA Scoring
- Episode 18: Why you Should Shoot Competitively
We’ve also done a 2 part series of interviews with Bob, a new shooter: