A few weeks back Ben and I were invited on the 2AToday Podcast to help with their “Battleground State” series of shows.
Earlier in the series ‘YaDaddy’ and Peter Gould interviewed people from the different battleground states about how the anti-gun laws were passed in those states:
- California – Jacob Rascon
- Connecticut – Rich Burgess
- New York – Tom King
- New York City – Glenn Herman (Part 1)
- New York City -Glenn Herman (Part 2)
- New Jersey – Scott Bach
- Maryland – Ben Cushwa
- Illinois – Valinda Rowe
- Colorado – Laura Carno (Part 1)
- Colorado – Laura Carno (Part 2)
Obviously, Ben and I are in the relatively free state of North Carolina, but we were invited to come on the show and wrap up the series. We go through the highlights (or lowlights) from each of the above states, and then spend some time talking about where we go from here.